Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece

I must say that I am a proud aunt to an amazing niece, Alex, who is currently attending graduate school at Marquette University.  She is studying to be a nurse, which warms my heart.  Alex has always been a compassionate young lady and one day very soon she will be a fabulous nurse.  

Recently Alex celebrated her 22nd birthday and of course I had to make her a cute card with an Action Wobble. Today I want to share this card with you as I post as a member of the Action Wobble Design Team! 


 This card started as a free, uncolored, nurse image coloring page character.  

 It was then colored in Photoshop to give it life!

With a few embellishments the card was finished.  The Action Wobble is under the image of the nurse.

If you don't have any Action Wobbles to enhance your projects, you can pick some up at the Royal Castle Shoppe .  You will be so happy your did!  If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment